WELCOME TO THE BLOG SESSIONS 2020

ENGLISH 3- BLOG POST 1

 I hope you enjoy this blog experience  this semester! Today you are going to write your autobiography.

My autobiography 

First, I would like to tell you that I was born and grew up in Santiago, so I have lived in this city for a long, long time, except for five years that I lived in Concepción. I studied at Espiritu Santo Elementary School, Liceo de H. de La Florida and Liceo Experimental in Concepción. I have the best memories of those school days. After finishing high school I took the PAA  and I entered the Universidad de Concepción to study Chemistry, but during the first year I realised that I was not good at numbers although science was one of my favourite subjects at school, so I started all over and I went to  Universidad Católica de Valparaíso and got a Bachelor´s degree in English Teaching.

I started working as an English teacher many years after that because I was offered a job that seemed very interesting for me and I worked there for many years. However, I always wanted to return to teaching and luckily I have done it since 2001. I have taught primary, secondary and university students. It has been a great experience! I enjoy facing the daily challenge of making students learn English. Sometimes, it is not an easy task but I love what I do! 


Resultado de imagen para imágenes de mafalda para descargarAbout my family, I have three children, one girl and two boys. I live with my husband and my youngest boy. In my free time, I like reading, going out with my family, riding a bicycle, gardening, listening to music and travelling!



Now, it is your turn...include:

  •  Birth info
  • Studies info
  • Family info
  • Mention interests or hobbies
  • Include any other information 
  •  120-word MINIMUM 
  •  Make comments on three of your classmates posts and also leave a comment on the teacher's post.

Comments

  1. Oh wow, a nice history for a great teacher, i´ll wait for a good classes this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we enjoy this experience too, i want to know if you miss Concepción and how was lived there, maybe in another post.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is very crazy the jump of a chemistry carrer to a english teacher ! And is very nice that you have following your real passion <3 you are doing it great !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice story!, i wonder What was that work that took you many years...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It´s nice to get to know you better as a person, see the other side of your life and all the things that happened before get here -u-

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Story! I think we have similar hobbies...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog