Post 3: 
Your favourite piece of technology


Hello everyone!

Welcome back to this blog session!

Today we will be talking about our favourite piece of technology.

Technology has impacted  our lives in many ways, and technological advancement has made our life easier than ever, so it is rather difficult just to think of "one favourite..." .  
First, I would like to say that according to my own reflection, internet has been an amazing and revolutionary invention. It provides massive amount of information on different subjects. Today, students just press a button and they get all the desired results instantly while in the past (when I was a university student) they had to go to different libraries and spend hours searching for information. This is just an example among plenty of resources you may have access to.

Second, I cannot omit the laptop. I own mine for five years and I guess it is my favourite device! I use it for work and personal purposes. I prepare classes, create documents, do online activities,  and watch news or read interesting articles . I use my laptop more frequently than any other electronic device I have except the cell phone. I use it almost every day, so it has become an unavoidable piece of technology!

Now, what about you?

  • What is  your favourite piece of technology?
  • What is it?
  • When did you get it?
  • How often do you use it?
  • Why do you like it?
  • Can you live without it?
Use 130 words minimum. 
Remember to leave a comment on at least 3 of your classmates' blogs and on your teacher's.


Good Luck!

Comments

  1. my reflection after read this, is how would be the human interaction tomorrow. I think the internet satisfy a lot of life's problems and give us the possibility to go foward on science and technology. But as it give us solutions, it give us new problems instead. Internet is a tool, a tool that could be use for know other realities or to manipulate information for political intentions. A great example is the Venezuela's case. There they have around of 20 years of correct, secure and completly legal elections but the social media's owners, whose have clearly political and bussiness influence, manipulate and modify the information for its purpouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm..., its hard to pick one among all who i interact with in the daily life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can say that is a lot of amazing things that the technology contributes to our lifes, like the post say, i always use my laptop or my cellphone to do a lot of things everyday, specially the cellphone, today almost everyone have one and we always have it on our pockets or bags, is a part of our lifes (although I do not want it ) and it is good an bad depending of how we use it, its a very usefull tool but it also can be a very good distractor, today's challenge is how we use the technology, specially knowing that technology can be very usefull with the environmental problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It´s true, it´s very useful to work, learn and have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog