Blog Session 5- A photograph I like

I love photographs because they are visual images of powerful moments and each one is able to tell a story. Probably you have heard the old saying, “ A picture is worth a thousand words”. I think it is true. Moments happen all the time and they can happen fast, so capturing them is an amazing way to enjoy and re-lived some of the memories at anytime.

This photograph was taken by one of  my students at FAU in 2014. It shows me with
my students from Perú. They were from different cities (Cuzco, Lima, Tacna, Arequipa, etc) and they were doing a Master at Universidad de Chile. They really enjoyed the experience of living and studying in Chile.
Studying English was a challenging task for them, that is why this photograph is important and emotional because we were celebrating they had concluded successfully the course (after a 1-year period)!







Write about a photograph you like.

Say:
Who took it
What it shows
When it was taken
Why you like it
Upload it too

Write at least 150 words.
Comment on your teacher`s blog and the blogs of 3 of your classmates.

GOOD LUCK!

Comments

  1. I didn't know that you were teaching in FAU before, it looks like your students were a good group

    ReplyDelete

  2. What a beautiful story behind a photograph, miss. And congratulations to them for their hard work! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen a interchange grou that bigg, how lucky they were!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog