Post 2
Why did you choose this career/study programme?






Hello everyone!

Today we have to think a little bit about the reason why we chose our careers. This question is all about getting to the heart of our motivation.
I guess you already know that the teaching career in Chile is not associated with  lots of money, so that was not my inspiration when I decided to pursue my career. I have been passionate about teaching from a tender age because I used to teach my younger siblings. They were very good students and I enjoyed helping them to do their school assignments! However, my parents were who influenced my decision, particularly, my dad who supported and contributed with his point of view, his ideas, his loving care …..to his ten children ( a real large family!!! and a extremely hard task for mum and dad).

I was so excited the first day I entered the university. I thought I had my future in my hands. At the beginning was tough because I was away home and I started living on my own!
My years at the university were great. I spent many hours and studying and reading many books in English and Spanish. It was and amazing experience meeting new people, teachers and classmates but at the same time  it was stressful, demanding and time consuming. Sometimes I felt exhausted.
That is why when I graduated I celebrated for almost a year!!

Now your turn… 
Write about:
- Your dream jobs when you were a child
- other career options that you had at the moment of applying to university
- what made you decide in the end
- your experience at university until now
- the kind of job you would like to have

Word count: 130 words

* Do not forget to make comments on the teacher´s post and 3 comments on your
classmates'.
'

Comments

  1. So always your vocation was teach! And your effort was really paid off... I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, it semms like you are happy whit it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That´s it!! I really enjoy it! Despite it is always challenging!

      Delete
  3. You have one of the most important job in this life, thank you very much for teach us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog